12 vanes installed to increase the discharge pressure for fitting working condition. This large scale pump normally used in the LNG POWR PLANT for the city electricity and as well can be used in re-gas stations or supply for the Gas network throughout the city, or even LNG terminals.
LNG Power Plant / LNG Terminal 12-stage Submerged Pumps
12 vanes installed to increase the discharge pressure for fiting working condition. This large scale pump normally used in the LNG POWR PLANT for the city electricty and as well can be used in regas stations or supplyment for the Gas network throughout the city, or even LNG terminals.
VF CONTROL / VERTICAL / BURRIED WELL
MAX @ 2.4MPa
MAX HEAD METER
60000L/H - 100000L/H
VF MOTOR / 250KW
AUTO OPERATION / VIBE MONITOR
PUMP UNIT & VACUUM WELL
VIBRATION MONITORING SYSTEM
1. The pump unit is conneted to the well cap by the top flange, and disharge pressure is steady.
2. The pump is totally immersed in the liquid, 0-seal design ensures 0 leaking and, preventing the cold loss.
3. Pre-cooling process is short, and allows a quick start.
4. Multi-stage and low speed design ensures a steady and reliable performance.
5. There are inducers installed at the suction which increase the sucking efficiency lowers the NPASHa.
6. Slow VF motor (3000r.p.m /3600r.p.m) has little vibration that make sure a long-term persistent performing very reliable.
7. The pump unit are configured with bearing vibration, liquid level, and cable header electricty leakage monitoring, which keep the facility running in safety.