Model: SBP800-1500/350 (Liquid Fluid 800-1500L/H, Max Pressure 35MPa)
The P51 Series cryogenic reciprocating pump is derived from P41, a descendant branch to meet bigger flow working conditions at 350bar, a redesigned and much more refined drive box let an allowance for a higher pressure. It’s working efficiency is greatly raised and become more powerful. It can be applied to filling gas cylinders, pipeline pressure testing and purging, and even a well service.
Benefits and feature:
1. Vacuum jacketed cold end minimizes heat leak and lowers liquid vaporization.
2. Stainless steel made cold end ensures the steady performance at cryogenic temperature.
3. Specially de-oiled process allows the units a safety when pumping oxygen.
4. Interlocking provides protections avoiding over pressure and low temperature.
5. Long lifespan of the seals and steady performing
6. 24-hour persistent using available
LOX, LIN, and LAr.