The Classification Of Centrifugal Pumps Is A List Of Characteristics
Centrifugal pumps are classified according to different structural characteristics.
1. Classification according to the number of work impeller.
1. Single-stage pump: that is, there is only one impeller on the pump shaft.
2. Multi-stage pump: that is, there are two or more impeller on the pump shaft, and the total head of the pump is the sum of the head of n impeller.
2. Classify according to work pressure.
1. Low pressure pump: pressure less than 100 meters water column;
2. Medium pressure pump: pressure between 100~650 meters of water column;
3. High pressure pump: the pressure is higher than 650 meters water column.
Three, according to the impeller water way to classify.
1. Single suction pump: also called single suction pump, namely, there is only one inlet on the impeller;
2. Two-side water inlet pump: also called double suction pump, that is, both sides of the impeller have a intake port. Its flow rate is twice as large as a single suction pump, which can be approximated as two single suction pump impeller with back to back.
4. Classification according to the combination of the pump shell and the joint.
1. Horizontal open-type pump: that is, there is a union joint on the horizontal surface of the axis line.
2. Vertical combination surface pump: that is, the combination surface is perpendicular to the axis line.
5. Classification by pump shaft position.
1. Horizontal pump: the pump shaft is located at the horizontal position.
2. Vertical pump: the pump shaft is located in the vertical position.
6. The water that comes out of the impeller leads to the classification of the extruded chamber.
1. Volute pump: when the water comes out of the impeller, it goes straight into the pump shell with spiral shape.
2. Guide vane pump: after the water comes out of the impeller, it enters the guide blade set outside it, and then enters the lower level or flows into the outlet pipe.
At ordinary times we say that a pump belongs to a multi-stage pump, which refers to the number of impeller. According to other structural features, it may be horizontal pump, vertical combination surface pump, guide vane pump, high pressure pump, single surface water pump, etc. So it's different, it's different. In addition, it can be classified according to the use, such as oil pump, pump, condensate pump, ash pump, circulating pump, etc.